
I am kicking this blog off with my recent trip to Scotland. The land of sheep and beauty.

Extreme Lia (above)
This picture is from the Isle of Sky. If you look really close you can see the rock outcrops.. this one in particular was called the "old man". It didn't look like a man. But I suppose it is real old.
Christian and I explored the west coast of Scotland, visiting Nessie at the Lockness, the Isle of Sky, Aberdeen and countless little towns.
5 comments:
Lia, you are beautiful. Is this your boyfriend? I hope you are well, you look it!
love, Rebecca
yaHOOOOOOOO.
woman, i have missed you. now i can keep up with you better :)
sorry for the one-handed typing...I'm holding a bottle for Rylie.
and i agree...there is no old man in that mountain.
Punkin,
I have to say I recommend tires. I mean tireless just seems really hard. really.
ummm, can you say bookmarked?
Dude
Thanks for checking me out, peeps. Stay tuned for more action.
Post a Comment