How 'bout helping make a difference?
This year, the two bike teams I will be riding for and raising money for are the Marcia Mounsey Foundation and the Colorado Children's Law center. Both are notable organizations that help kids live better lives.
I just want to say that self-less-ly I will be riding my bike in the hot Colorado sun, up God's georgeous mountains just for kids. Yeah.. it is going to be a tough task waking up every Saturday just to train. But you know, as a tireless biker, someone has to do it.
So what do you say?
Wanna sponsor me?
Wanna help kids?
(Just click HERE to go to my personal fundraising site). Or Here OR HERE.. get it? got it? Good.
Sunday, April 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Lia, your blog reflects your funnyness (a new word being created). I miss you... hopefully see you in October/November in Denwa or else in AAAAAstria in summer.
Gn8 from Germany
Hey, Lia! I see that you have visited my blog, so just wanted to let you know that I have been lurking in yours, also. I am looking forward to seeing you next week at the wine and cheese party. You are doing such a terrific job with the Foundation! Love you, Sue
Post a Comment