Ok.
I know I am one-dimensional. I know.
I know my past 8 posts have been about riding my bike. I know.
But seriously.. that is all I do. And I did it again this weekend.
This weekend I rode on Team Halliburton doing the MS 150 ride to Ft. Collins and back. It is a ride that is 100 miles each day if you don't get lost. But if you do get lost like me it is about a 111.48 mile ride the first day. Team Halliburton is great, they provided root beer floats at the finish line for their riders. YOY. That is super duper great.
Did I tell you I am going to Austria? I am. I am meeting the dude's parents. and brothers. Hopefully the last 5 months of learning German will pay off. I need to look for my passport.
Monday, July 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You're going to AUSTRIA???
When?
and where, specifically?
I am trying not to be jealous.
I am trying not to be jealous.
I am trying not to be jealous.
I am trying not to be jealous.
I am trying not to be jealous.
Post a Comment