Monday, August 13, 2007

Good stuff.


Christian.. (formerly known as Dude) sent me this photo of a fish. It is a picture taken by the diving robot on his drilling rig. I think it is sooo cool that they can send a robot 3,000 feet to the bottom of the middle of the ocean to view an oil wellhead. I once asked him if they ate alot of good fresh fish on the rig.. they don't. They are not allowed to fish. In the North Atlantic. It is a safety hazard. Period.

In other news.. It is FINALLY Bronco season. Finally. This is their year.. Jay is going to take us to the Superbowl. To kick off the season, I sent a box of Kleenex to my Kansas City friends, found my Bronco hat, and watched the end of the preseason game. Game on.

1 comment:

Meli said...

Lia you old Bronco :D
I like the fish picture. But what I like even more is the small drawing below. Could be one of Andi's funny jokes...
I'm gonna update my blog in a minute... Check it out!