Ok. So I have been a little busy. Ok stupidly busy with school and work.
But I have a funny story.
So my 8 year nephew called me up the other day.. here is the short version of the conversation.
Mario: Auntie can I have the little guitar that is in your closet?
Me: I don't know let me think about it.
(2 days later Mario, Savanna (his twin sister) and I were Halloween shopping)
Mario: Auntie are we going to go back to your house and pick up the guitar.
Me: No.
Mario: Can I still have your guitar?
Me: What will you trade me for the guitar?
Savannah: Oh.. Auntie Lia we have lots of toys to trade you.
Mario: Yeah pick whatever toy you want!
Me: Nooooo.. I will trade you the guitar for your little dog Mackie. ;)
(dead silence in the back seat of the car)
Mario: Will you take care of Mackie?
Savannah: My mom will NEVER let you take Mackie.
Mario: Auntie.. you are never home will you buy another dog to play with Mackie?
Long story short.. I ended up trading 5 carwashes for the guitar.
Do you remember your first musical instrument? Mine was a drum.
Thursday, November 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment