Wow.. I feel like i have not posted in one million years.
So.. I was in sunny southern California last week, and NO I did not see any fires and NO I did not meet Arnold and NO I did not go to Disneyland. I was at the Annual Technical Conference for petroleum engineers. Being with a bunch of enginerds is a true party. Besides listening to a bunch of technical papers and seeing some good (and bad) presentations I got to meet some new friends and see some old ones. Good times were had (by me atleast).
Hmmm.. What else? I went to the Bronco's game last night. Woot.
In other news..I AM ON VACATION ALL WEEK! I am pretty much going to stay home and chill-ax and mentally prepare for the next 3 weeks of finishing this semester while sitting on my couch or a ski lift...if it would ever snow. This vacation also gives me some good time to mentally prepare to enter my 30's. Dude.
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lia ... You sure travel a lot! (Almost 30 must still feel pretty young.) I have two free JetBlue tickets and I can't seem to bring myself to make a reservation these days. Maybe after the holidays are over ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY on Saturday.
Post a Comment