Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Done and done.

Ok.. I now have 4 semesters under my belt and one to go.. then I will be a Master of Engineering.
Be prepared..

So this weekend we got like 4 feet of fresh power in the mountains.
Yes, I was in the mountains all weekend.
No. I did not have my snowboard.
No. I did not go outside.
Yes, I did study all weekend.
I am a nerd. I am sorry that you have to read this post.
BUT..
I got a new camera.. so pictures to come. Be on the lookout for pictures of my new red cowboy boots, some snow and maybe a friend or two.
(But just so you know.... I didn't buy a new camera because I lost the cord to my other one. I just want to make that clear. I bought a new camera because my other one was gi-normous. )

No comments: