Friday, January 18, 2008

Work schmerk

So I pretty much feel like I don't do anything except for work these days. My company switched to a 9-80 schedule.. which means we are at work for 10 hour days and we get every other Friday off. The idea is great because who doesn't want 26 extra days off a year.
Right?!
I never realized how difficult it would be to be at work that extra hour.

To fill my maditory lunch hour, I have started running. (Liam Obrian should be scared) I am training to run a marathon with Lisa B. Her goal is: before she turns 30 she wants to run a marathon. We are going to do the Jersey Shores Marathon in April. Running is some good excercise, for the past 2 weeks, I have gone every other day to the athletic club in my work building. I run on the treadmill watching 5 t.v's at the same time. I use the warm towels they provide, which is especially nice after a shower. The only thing that I don't really about the club is the dressing room.....people insist on doing their hair and make-up without too much clothing. Maybe I am just prude or modest but I just don't think it is necessary to iron your cloths naked in a public dressing room. I am so 7th grade.

1 comment:

KatieKate said...

They DO! They totally put their make up on and curl their hair with no clothes on!!! Why? WHYWHYWHY.

And, perhaps I speak for myself when I say, HELLO where is the update on the Austrian boy please and thank you.