
Ode to bike (sniff, sniff)
Bike oh bike
You were the one
Through thick and thin
And hot shining sun.
You took me up mountains far.
You kept me out of my little green car.
Through the prairie and over the hills.
I loved you down to your little wheels.
Peace-out my little blue Trek.
Bike oh bike
You were the one
Through thick and thin
And hot shining sun.
You took me up mountains far.
You kept me out of my little green car.
Through the prairie and over the hills.
I loved you down to your little wheels.
Peace-out my little blue Trek.
Too bad you didn't survive the wreck.
3 comments:
boo.
I hope it was a spectacular crash.
tear tear. steve has traded in the bike and will be sending you a cell phone. he says you might need to stick it in the washer.
wow. you wrote a poem?!?!? You're all emotional and junk.
Post a Comment