Thursday, February 7, 2008

Random January


I have had a couple of exciting weeks.
First. I saw a woman walking a BOBCAT. I was in Utah for work and we saw the woman walking her Bobcat on a leash down the road. OMG. We stopped and petted it and asked the owner about 1 million questions. A bobcat. Sadly, it would not play with us or let us pet her for too long.


Yep. I am starting to go outside for work. It is so much fun to be out getting my hands dirty asking dumb questions.




Bianca, my little mama and I went and played BINGO. I am amazed by the subculture of the game. Like a fool, I thought I could play 3 cards (afterall, all of the grandmas play like 6). I just cannot scan the numbers fast enough to make the "double x" or "letter T". Bingo is not just Bingo. And I don't have a hard core dobber backpack. I tried to take a picture of one but I was afraid.


The snow in Colorado is fluffy, soft, fun and very ski-able. It is an epic year.



I feel like I should say what else is going on in life with me. Here we go.

1. Hmmmm.. I was not able to caucus. (I know.) I got stuck out of town with no voting machine and no "I voted" sticker.

B: Bianca moved to Boston. Boooooooooooo.

Thirdly, I am going to a fancy-schmancy party Saturday. BUT, I fell yesterday while playing soccer and scrapped up my knee pretty bad, AND it is all puffy. Maybe I won't wear the mini-skirt. Maybe the prom dress still fits.. dad made sure it went past the knee.

4. School is school. Nothing to report there folks.

No comments: