Last week I was in London. I was able to hang ot with Christian, see my good ol' friend Olly and hi-five the queen.
Here is Olly and Mark and I. Olly prepared a great chicken dinner and Mark pounded out some notes on the keyboard while we attempted to sing along. It was a great evening.
We stayed in a couple of great hotels. Normally the hotel room does not make the highlight film but this trip was different.
The first hotel room overlooked the British Airways terminal.. where they had pulled out their 'Super Sonic' plane. It was really neat to see it in person.
The second hotel we stayed at was in the West Ham United soccer stadium.. in the off games they convert all of the suites into hotel rooms that overlook the field. Super cool.
At the 3-D U2 Imax.. that is one show you mmmmust see.
1 comment:
Hi Lia, I remember staying at a hotel that overlooked the soccer field in Sienna Italy when we were kids, then I stayed there again by coincidence 2 years ago. Deja vu.
Looks like a fun trip to london - but whats going on with another bike crash!?!?!? I am recovering from knee surgery and looking forward to biking in my cool bike jersey from the foundation!
Aunt Beth
Post a Comment