Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Ok Ok Already... and Welcome Back!

Ok.. it has been awhile since I have blogged... I got sucked into Facebook and am just finally surfacing.

What is new you ask???

Hmmm.. I bought a new coffee pot. I have not used it yet (since I just bought it today on Amazon). BUT it has great potential. Not only does it brew coffee.. it also grinds it. Yes, folks I have made the big giant big-girl leap into snazzy kitchen appliances. Last year was the year of the slow cooker and this year... the year of the Cuisinart DGB900 Grind& Brew. But enough about that.. I don't even know if it will meet the high standards set in the Lia kitchen. Which if it is going to compete against the slow cooker it will need to walk the cup of coffee to my bed in the morning.


In other news... I am now addicted to the Bourne Identity book series. I started reading it while I was on vacation and I have now read three more of the books. Pry me away people... I need something worthwhile to read. Any suggestions? I will do a book exchange with you. (Meaning you send me a good book and I will send you my Bourne series :)


Ok.. it is February... and we all know what that means. Spin Class. There is nothing I dislike more than riding a stationary bike indoors with some sweaty instructor yelling at me to turn the knob on the bike half a turn and pedal pedal pedal. Actually... there is one thing I dislike more.. being beat going up Lookout by some old lady on a mountain bike. For the love.












No comments: