Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Bubble.

When I was fresh out of university and working at my first 'real' grown up job, the older 30-something engineers used to tell me 'just wait until you are out of the bubble' or 'enjoy the bubble while it lasts'. And they would smirk a little and laugh. I never really knew they were talking about until this year.



It is not so easy.. this growing up thing...



The year 2008 was a growing up year for me. It seems like all at once my parents got older, my friends moved away, I not only bought a furnace but also windows, my sisters are giving me advice instead of me giving them noogies, I solve real life problems at work.


One out of the bubble question I have been trying to answer is... what do people do after work? For the past three years I have done the grad school thing.. but now that I am done.. I don't really know what to do with myself. Maybe you can shed some light on this topic.. What do you do after work?

No comments: