Thanks to all of my cool friends and family who helped me celebrate my 30th B-day. Thanks especially to S.A.R.A. who got me Guitar Hero 3 for XBOX. Come over and play it friends, I can guarantee a good time on it.
Oh and a special thanks to Zaid who took the pictures because I still cannot find the cord to my camera.

Oh and a special thanks to Zaid who took the pictures because I still cannot find the cord to my camera.Oh.. and a special Happy Birthday this week goes to:
Kathleen who is a great sister-friend to me.
Rylie and Caera who are both 1 years old this week.
Chrystal who has been a friend for many years.
My mamma who rocks the enchilada.
Sonya.. stud girl.
Brittany and Tom and Ned who are my birthday twins.
Mary who I have not seen in a million years.
Diane who is a bowling queen.
1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! Your bash looks like super fun times were had by all... way to bring in 30 right.
And, also, please come visit me.
My brother was in Denver last week. I told him to go visit you. I even told him how to get there. He said, "Um...I think that might be weird, Kate."
Post a Comment